The Kidney Education Foundation: a health organization founded by Nephrologist Dr Sanjay Pandya. Its mission is to educate the people at large about kidney care across all boundaries. It is currently engaged in spreading the information by preparing books and websites for the prevention of kidney diseases in different languages. Currently the website is translated in 20 difference languages.
The Renal Support Network: http://www.rsnhope.org/
- A nonprofit, kidney patient-focused, kidney patient-run organization that works to benefit individuals affected by chronic kidney disease.
National Kidney Foundation: http://www.kidney.org/
- Provides patient services, education, and research to prevent kidney disease and promotes organ donation.
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases: http://www2.niddk.nih.gov/
- Conducts and supports research on kidney, urologic, hematologic, digestive, metabolic and endocrine diseases, as well as on diabetes and nutrition.
National Kidney Disease Education Program: http://www.nkdep.nih.gov/
- Aim is to improve the understanding, detection and management of kidney disease.
The American Kidney Fund: http://www.kidneyfund.org/
- Aim is to fight kidney disease through direct financial support to patients in need; health education; and prevention efforts.
American Association of Kidney Patients (AAKP): http://www.aakp.org/
- Mission is to improve the lives of all kidney patients and their family members by helping to deal with the physical, emotional and social impact of kidney disease.
National Kidney Foundation Patient Information Help Line: 1-855-NKF-CARES (855-653-2273)
- Speak with a trained professional who will answer your questions and listen to your concerns about kidney disease, organ donation or transplantation.
Home Dialysis Central: www.homedialysis.org
American Kidney Fund: www.akfinc.org
American Association of Kidney Patients: email@example.com
Kidney Care partners www.kidneycarepartners.org
Renal Support Network www.rsnhope.org
National Kidney Foundation www.kidney.org
Life Options www.LifeOptions.org
Kidney School www.KidneySchool.org