- Medical School: Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Pakistan
- Residency: Bronx Lebanon Hospital. Bronx, New York.
- Career interests: Interventional cardiology, and ischemic cardiomyopathy
- Research interests: Hemodynamics, valvular heart disease, and ischemic heart disease
- Hobbies: playing badminton, swimming, traveling and interacting with people with different cultures languages
- Siraj A, Chilimuri S. The July Effect ” A Myth or Reality”. American College of Physicians New York Chapter. Jun 2014
- Siraj A, Chilimuri S, Rudikoff D. Malignant Melanoma of foot “A Challenge to Diagnose and Manage”. Skinmed. July 2014Siraj, A., Afshar, M., Chilimuri, S., Bhalodkar, N., Bhandari, M. (2013). Association of Hemoglobin A1c level and severity of Coronary Artery Disease who have Transient Ischemic Dilation on their Myocardial Perfusion Scan in our inner-city population. Poster presented at New York American College of Physicians; Rochester, NY.
- Neyman. M., Siraj, A., Dmitry, L. “A Rare Case of Acute Myocardial Infarction due to Coronary Vasospasm in a 27 years old pregnant female with gestational transient thyrotoxicosis. American thoracic Journal, October 2015
- Siraj, A., Ayesha, B., Ortiz, G. (2013). “Patient Satisfaction and Housestaff Engagement at a Bronx Safety Net Hospital”. Poster presented at: Association of American Medical Colleges; Chicago, IL.