How to Apply
Requirements for Application
- Before we will offer you a position, we require the submission of three letters of recommendation from medical references, one of whom should be the director of your residency program. Please note, we give careful attention to letters of recommendation and personal statements.
- If your completed application is received by the deadline, you will be considered for a personal interview. We participate in the National Residency Matching Program for Endocrinology. US graduates and foreign medical graduates with US Internal Medicine training are welcome to apply. Our program accepts J1 and H1b visas. Appointments are generally made at least one year in advance. Stipends are determined by the number of years of training after the M.D. degree.
- To apply for fellowship training, please complete your application in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) found at the link below.
- The benefits and terms & conditions for appointment (employment) in Fellowship Training Program can be found at the link below:
- Appointment/Employment Terms
- Benefits: http://hr.uams.edu/benefits/summaries_rates/
2017 Fellowship Interview Dates
We very much appreciate your interest in our program and welcome your application. Please direct your correspondence to:
Fellowship Coordinator Contact: Renee Baldwin
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism
4301 W. Markham St., #508
Little Rock, AR 72205
Phone: 501-526-6990 ext 8043